LoZ: Hope's End LoZ: Hope's End

Absolutely pathetic.

Between overly dramatic and stupid cliches of stripping and supposedly badass hairtie removal, laughable voices and unfitting music I couldn't stop laughing. This movie is successful as comedy, so congratulations! The animation was terrible, especially when links arm detaches from his body in one scene while you pan the camera. Neither character has any real anatomy and no real combat is shown. Keep it up, it was very enjoyable (not how you meant though, I'm sure).

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Here's a hint:

You can change the center of somethings rotation by dragging the little circle of a movie clip elsewhere. It'll help you make your hooks look like they are actually swinging and not so awkward.

Comick responds:

That's good advice ^^ thanks. But that can't be the only reason I get a 4 out of the whole cartoon, right?

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

I disagree with the beloew reviewer.

The taunting was funny. I'd buy it but I can;t even afford to finish paying my housing right now. Keep up the excellent work.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Great

"I hate to say it, but British rap blows the hell out of American rap, simply because they actually, I dunno, have some lyrics?"

to whomever wrote that, I think it has less to do with his nationality than it does that he isn't a mainstream rapper, near as I can tell. If you're only exposed to to mainstream music then I recommend you expand yourself. The good shit isn't on the radio.

Great music video, I dug the song as well. I liked it more than the last Akira the Don music video. (I liked that one as well though)

Wonchop responds:

Whee

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

The style...

The characters' noses looked way too similar to a smiling mouth and everytime a new one popped up I had to force myself to reorient myself to recognize it as a nose. It looked like they had two mouths with a small alien one in the corner that did the talking.
It's your style, so keep it the way it is if you want, but at the very least try adding some variation to it.

Kid Icarus - Part IV Kid Icarus - Part IV

Anti-Climatic

The battlescenes were a little lazy. Like lazy anime battles or something. I did like the music though.

GameForest: Animated 002 GameForest: Animated 002

A very equestrian example of modern triabs.

Deliquesce abounds in this razzle-dazzle motion flick of furry felines freelining freebasers! Robert and Egert give it several thumbs up as this rambunctious roller coaster takes you on a wild ride of tragedy featuring bighit mega-stars Christian Waith. Mickler really delivers on this summer 2007 blockbuster as director of maybe old movies like MstarAstarSstarH and hit television comedies Joey and also Commercials. New York Thymes gives it eight herbs in the pot two it the kettle! Can mystery be solve if you know all crime? Film-Noir presents Studio Ghibli in review action packed, tear-jerking romcom with dash of ultraviolence? Touching to where on the doll?? Lots of life lessons learned!

ElvisMcVegas responds:

One time when I was eating a bagle and you were asleep I walked over to your bed and shook my shirt over your head so that all the crumbs got in your hair. I bet when you woke up you were all like "Whoa, why tis thare be crumblies in my furrowy hair?" and I just snikered at you. Also stop moving my towel or I'm going to let it dry over your computer.

-spiderbaby- -spiderbaby-

I love Mike Patton.

This is probably one of the only good/listenable Fantomas songs though. Good video!

Line and Sinker Line and Sinker

Unfortunately when making a music video...

you aren't just judged only by the animation but by whatever song you choose. The movie was OK but pretty forgettable. A lot liek the song, except the song wasn't even OK.

New Numa New Numa

No no no no!

You had your time Mr. Internet Celebrity, you can't milk this. You had your fad and now it's lost it's charm, especially since now you're trying. Too hard I might hard.