Schwarzk├Ąppchen Schwarzk├Ąppchen

This game, man

Itwas no good, I'm just telling you. The animations were terrible and the game was so bad. What were you thinknig when you chose these controls? Why would you use two random num pad keys to do these things?

Blackhole Trek Blackhole Trek

Fun game

I just let the turret roam, worked well enough that way. I missed the directions so I don't know if there even was another way. I was using the strategy of getting almost enough energy to finish then collecting material as the clock ran out. Then I'd swoop in and get the last energy.

mofunzone responds:

Thanks BlueMech!

-Red- -Red-

Good game!

I got to 247, it's pretty tough!

Scuba Hunter Scuba Hunter

I was waiting for this.

The inevitable offensive death game featuring recently deceased celebrity. It was a good game, I had fun.

Bloody Blades Bloody Blades

You get an automatic 5.

Just for having all the intro stuff while it was loading instead of making me watch a bunch of bad logos and crap while I'm trying to play. Most people who go through armor games do that and it's terribly annoying.

Dark Cut Dark Cut

One dead vampire.

The graphics could hav been better but this IS newgrounds and I've seen much, MUCH worse. This was a nice funny flash version of Trauma Center. I think in future versions you leave it a little more to the user, just give us our table of tools and let us go crazy. But I know how hard that would be to code and even animate for. I liked the backround music too. It was a little short but I kind of prefer that in a flash game, if it's too long I'd just quit. The vampire part was pretty funny, I'm not quite sure why I had to stitch back up his wounds. Wouldn't want anything happen to him, would we?

Super Mario Puzzlez Super Mario Puzzlez

Nice faux-game...

Not really. I'm glad you know how to use buttons and such, but it's obvious there is no real coding here. Just goto frames and such. This isn't as bad a fake-game as Overhead 7 is, but they rely on the same principles. Next time learn some real code or at leats spice up your graphics.

jogo27 responds:

I don't see what the big deal is. Does it matter about the code?

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Deserves frontpage!

It could use some tweaks though. I think this would benefit from some better controls. Player two has a better set up but I couldn't use it on one player. An option to change the controls would have been nice. For a game liek this I would've used Arrow keys + SD myself. Beyond that I would've found a better voice actor for this than the girl you used. I'm sure she agrees to record stuff for anything and she does it fairly professionally but it really stands out in this game. I'm trying to not leak my personal dislike of her voice taint my opinion of this too much. :) This game with some tweaks would make for a really nice stand-alone game avaialable offline. Multiplayer networking would be cool but I know how hard setting that up can be!

Cleod-9 responds:

Thanks, all of these reviews are helpful, I'll know what to do in my next game for sure!

(naruto) ramen decorate (naruto) ramen decorate

Dattebayo!

Sorry fellow, I do not thin kthis is worthy to pas s the portal. Even on clock day. :(

stomp'em stomp'em

Nice try but

next time include some in game instructions and make the game possible. The smasher moves too slow to actually catch all the boxes so it's a little annoying. Also, next time don't use the graphics that come with flash. It's obvious you didn't make them and it doesn't fir with the rest of the graphics.

arzuaga123 responds:

well yeah thanks for your revie will add instructions and about the graphics i made them all except the button but yeah thanks for the review