LoZ: Hope's End LoZ: Hope's End

Absolutely pathetic.

Between overly dramatic and stupid cliches of stripping and supposedly badass hairtie removal, laughable voices and unfitting music I couldn't stop laughing. This movie is successful as comedy, so congratulations! The animation was terrible, especially when links arm detaches from his body in one scene while you pan the camera. Neither character has any real anatomy and no real combat is shown. Keep it up, it was very enjoyable (not how you meant though, I'm sure).

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Here's a hint:

You can change the center of somethings rotation by dragging the little circle of a movie clip elsewhere. It'll help you make your hooks look like they are actually swinging and not so awkward.

Comick responds:

That's good advice ^^ thanks. But that can't be the only reason I get a 4 out of the whole cartoon, right?

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

I disagree with the beloew reviewer.

The taunting was funny. I'd buy it but I can;t even afford to finish paying my housing right now. Keep up the excellent work.

Schwarzk├Ąppchen Schwarzk├Ąppchen

This game, man

Itwas no good, I'm just telling you. The animations were terrible and the game was so bad. What were you thinknig when you chose these controls? Why would you use two random num pad keys to do these things?

Blackhole Trek Blackhole Trek

Fun game

I just let the turret roam, worked well enough that way. I missed the directions so I don't know if there even was another way. I was using the strategy of getting almost enough energy to finish then collecting material as the clock ran out. Then I'd swoop in and get the last energy.

mofunzone responds:

Thanks BlueMech!

-Red- -Red-

Good game!

I got to 247, it's pretty tough!